Nenasa Rupavahini Education program commenced and functioning from year 2009
continuously as a CSR under Public Private Partnership of Ministry of Education collaboratively with Dialog Axiata Pvt.Ltd. with the following objectives
- Providing quality education material through the TV channel for the schools with a teacher shortage.
- Alternative solution for the teacher relief
- Enhance the quality and quantity of the secondary education in Sri Lanka
- Introduce and improve Multi-sensory Learning approach
- Introduce new technology and its application to the students in rural areas
Nenasa program is consisting with 8 channels with 2200 TV and free connection for 2200
schools. No bill payment by schools or Ministry of Education.