The international interest towards Finland´s education system remains high. Many countries approach Finland when looking for models for their education system. The annual Education fair EDUCA held each year in January in Helsinki has grown into a major international event. Last year, education experts arrived from all continents, including some participants from South Asia.
On 29-30 January 2021 – due to the Covid-19 pandemic – the event will be held virtually. It may have some disadvantages, but a virtual event also has its advantages:
- The event is FREE of charge
- Anyone can join the event form his/her home
- No hotel nor flight expenditures.
The main themes for EDUCA –fair 2021 will be particularly interesting:
- The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on education and learning
- How we can develop even better distance-/tele-learning platforms for situations when students are not able to attend their classes physically.
If you are interested in following the virtual Finland EDUCA –fair in January 2021 you can use the link below to register for participation: